Bean Tacos with Green Chili Mango Salsa
This vegan bean, one tray tacos take less than 30 minutes and are served with the most delicious, zingy-est green chili mango salsa!
- PREP TIME 5 minutes
- COOK TIME 25 minutes
- SERVINGS 2 people
- Taco Filling
- 1 can Beans (of your choice)
- 2 Bell Peppers (color of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 White Onion
- Mango Salsa
- La Via Green Chili Sauce (Hot or Medium to Taste)
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Soy/Coconut Yoghurt
- Fresh Coriander
These vegan bean tacos only take one tray and are served with the most delicious, zingiest green chili mango salsa!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the bell peppers into strips and place in a large bowl. Drain and rinse the beans and place them in the bowl with the peppers. Add the olive oil and spices and mix so everything is coated. Put the mixture on a flat baking tray on one half and spread out.
- Slice the onion into strips and place next to the pepper mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- To make the green chili mango salsa, finely dice the mango and coriander, then mix with the lime juice and La Via Green Chili Sauce. Taste and season if necessary.
- Pop the tortilla wraps into the oven for about 5 minutes to warm through, then load up with the bean and pepper mixture, onions, salsa and any other toppings you like.
- Serve immediately.